- It's all yours right now -- enjoy it! Once your wiki takes off, lots of people will read what you write. Right now, nobody's looking over your shoulder yet, so feel free to try things out and make mistakes.
- Make lots of short pages! The hardest thing about writing is looking at a blank page and not knowing where to start. It's a lot easier once you write down your first couple sentences. So take a deep breath, and jump in -- make ten really short pages, one right after another. Once you've started, you can build the pages up slowly, adding a little bit at a time.
- Link your pages together! Links help you and your readers get from one page to another, so whenever you mention the subject of another page, use the "Add a Link" button to make a link to that page. You should also use the front page to link to all of the most important pages on your wiki. Describe what your wiki is about on the main page, and include links to help your readers find their way around.
- Add pictures! A well-chosen picture can make a bland wiki page come to life. When you're writing a page, use the "Add a Picture" button to upload a picture from your computer onto the page.
- When you're ready -- tell your friends! Once you've started a bunch of pages, linked them together and added some pictures, you'll be ready to start showing off your wiki to the world. You probably know people who are interested in the same thing that you are, so tell your friends to check out your new site. Those are your first readers and potential contributors, so give them lots of encouragement.
If you get stuck, write to us through our contact form -- we're happy to help!
Can there be a merger with the Rikuo Nura Page and the Night Rikuo Nura Page? -- Kiyo Cross Squad Member
Question about articles Edit
I wanted to know if the article titled Nura House is the same as Nura Clan or would that be another article?
Kiyo Cross Squad Member 06:43, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
No problem, I'll put that on ,my profile. Also I have read the chapters several times (basically I've reread the series.) and thats pretty much how I've gotten most of my info. SOme of the trivia things like birthdays do come from the character book though. Kiyo Cross Squad Member 07:49, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
Which type of template? Kiyo Cross Squad Member 17:58, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
Not really, but I have been trying to make a character info box template. Kiyo Cross Squad Member 06:45, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
Character Template Edit
Thank you! It's been my pleasure. How do I use the template I created on an article? FanOfManyAnime 05:55, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
Never mind, I got it. Thanks anyways! FanOfManyAnime 05:58, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
What do you think of adding Age and Status into the template? FanOfManyAnime 22:14, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
I got your message about species. However, I put Yokai Species in the infobox so I didn't place Onmyoji in the slot yet. Do you think we should change the heading template from "Yokai Species" to just "Species"? As for the Age and Status, some of the characters seem to have had their ages mentioned, some by numbers and some by approximation. By Status, I mean the character's status as of the latest moment of time in the story (eg Kyuso is dead, Rikuo is in Kyoto doing whatever, etc.). FanOfManyAnime 03:26, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Chapter Guide Edit
what do you think about adding a chapter/episode guide?Kiyo Cross Squad Member 18:03, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
I'd love having chapter and episode guides here. Many other anime Wikias have them, and new readers can use them to follow along the story. FanOfManyAnime 19:40, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
Wrong Category? Edit
The Wikia is under the category "Lifestyle". Shouldn't it be under "Entertainment"? FanOfManyAnime 21:34, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
Chapter/Episode Template Edit
These are templates I made for any possible chapter and episode guides. Check them out. Is there any way you think they could be improved?
FanOfManyAnime 06:41, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
My answer is yes, I'd Liked to be an admin. Kiyo Cross Squad Member 18:31, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, I'd like to be an admin, please. At the Beelzebub Wiki, there is one admin, Akainu, but he and everyone else there has been inactive for many months. I'm right now trying to adopt the Wiki to gain admin status for much of the technical operations. FanOfManyAnime 15:37, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
Location Template Edit
I would make one, but I wouldn`t know what to list under the infobox. Other anime/manga Wikias don`t seem to have infobox templates for locations, either. FanOfManyAnime 00:53, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
Deleting the Anime Page Edit
I was thinking it would be better to go with FanofManyAnime's suggestion and merging the anime and manga pages with the series page.Kiyo Cross Squad Member 18:14, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
How do you think we should sort out the manga? By volume or by chapter? FanOfManyAnime 22:52, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
I was thinking we should provide links to all manga chapters on the manga page, for easier access to all of them, whether the chapters have been published into a tankobon or not. For the ones in tankobon, we could list them under their respective volumes, and for the ones not yet in tankobon, we could list them under a separate category on the same page. I was also thinking of simplifying the manga and anime pages to just "Manga" and "Anime" for better user navigation. What do you think of both of these ideas? FanOfManyAnime 05:10, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Characters and species with same nameEdit
This issue has been nagging me for quite awhile every time I write the episode/chapter descriptions and throw in links to these kinds of articles. What I did was I changed the titles of the articles about the characters to just the titles of the characters (eg Yuki Onna and Nurarihyon) and changed the species to say -------- (species) (eg Yuki Onna (species) and Nurarihyon (species)). To prevent ambiguity, I took the character pages and added a message directing readers to the species pages if they wanted to look for the species, as per standard Wikia style. FanOfManyAnime 17:59, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
Okay! Thanks! =) FanOfManyAnime 06:07, August 18, 2010 (UTC)
Bot Flags Edit
Hello. I am currently trying to add bot flags on AnimeBot on this Wiki to enable the Sync que. The Sync que is needed in order to be able to use many common templates found in many Wikias regarding anime and manga. I'll need to make sure everyone is OK with this before I can do this. Thanks. FanOfManyAnime 06:39, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
I think I'll need to you to respond here, because I have to show that you guys approve of the bot flags for the Sync que. FanOfManyAnime 15:26, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
The Sync que Edit
Hey Cococrash11. Enabling the Sync que also requires preparing the Wiki for it.
If you'd like to enable it, you have four options:
1. Try following the second step under "Adding it to a Wiki" on this help page.
3. Give Dantman a sysop flag (I believe that means you have to make him an admin) so that he can help us out.
4. Give me a sysop flag (I believe that means you have to make me an admin) so that I can follow through the step.
Thanks. FanOfManyAnime 06:51, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
The Sync que is a database of common templates and codes set for anime/manga Wikias. What I'm trying to do is sync this database onto this Wiki so that we can use those templates and codes here. FanOfManyAnime 16:04, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
Many of the major Wikias use the Sync que, including Naruto, Bleach and Yu-gi-oh. FanOfManyAnime 16:23, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Cococrash11. Did you know that there's a manual of style on Wikipedia? All the other Wikis follow this style. Here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style
The reason I wanted to point that out to you is because, among other things, it says that disambiguating words on page titles need to be lowercase (eg Nurarihyon (species) instead of Nurarihyon (Species)). Here's the link for that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Disambiguation#Format
I wanted to clean up this Wiki to fit the generally accepted Wiki style. I hope you understand why I wanted to make these kinds of edits. ~ FanOfManyAnime 03:03, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
Every Wiki does follow it, so I guess you could call it one. FanOfManyAnime 05:00, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
If you don't follow it, it's going to be harder for people to navigate the website. After all, this is an encyclopedia on the series for everyone to read. FanOfManyAnime 14:59, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
Sync que glitching Edit
Recently, the sync que seems to be turning out faulty templates. Please leave all edits I make using these templates alone, as I am trying to get them in proper working order with Dantman. Thanks. FanOfManyAnime 06:44, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Manga Pictures Edit
Absolutely. I'll be working on those soon. --FanOfManyAnime 19:31, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Past Arc Edit
I'm following the model used on the Bleach Wiki, where arcs regarding all past events are included in the History section.
In the History section, info on many past events that have been referenced in the present storyline, but not in stand-alone arcs (eg Rikuo at the age of 8, Rihan's murder, Kubinashi's past, etc.) would be mentioned. My proposal is that we also include info on past events in their own arcs (ie the Past Arc) into the History section, as is in the Bleach Wiki (eg Shinji Hirako -- note how there is no section for info on his role in the Turn Back the Pendulum arc, but how info on his role in that arc is placed in the History section).
Overall, I like this system because it keeps all info of a character's history in one place on the character's page, as opposed to splitting it between the plot as defined by arcs, and separate recollections of past events. --FanOfManyAnime 05:15, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
But if you keep Past arc info separate from the History section, you're treating it as if it's not part of the character's history, even though the entire Past arc is technically history. That's going to confuse the readers of this Wiki. --FanOfManyAnime 05:23, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
Aren't the articles on the individual arcs enough for the readers to identify all the arcs in the story? They can still distinguish between the arcs, even if one doesn't show up on the page, as proven by the Bleach Wiki. --FanOfManyAnime 05:26, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
So you don't like the Bleach Wiki model? --FanOfManyAnime 05:31, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
Alright. Fine by me. --FanOfManyAnime 05:47, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Kiyo Cross Squad Member Edit
I don't know. You could try messaging him/her. I'm hoping he/she comes back soon as much as you do. --FanOfManyAnime 05:04, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
I'm Done for Now. (sort of) Edit
Hey Cococrash11. Having began a new year at school, I've found that I'm having a much harder time keeping up with my schoolwork and the rest of my life. I've decided that I'm going to stop editing this Wiki as of now. Don't worry though, because I'm going to come back later to contribute further into this Wiki. May I request that you do not remove my admin status? Thanks and goodbye for now. --FanOfManyAnime 06:18, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hey again. You know, as much as I'm trying to stay away, I've found it to be so much fun contributing here, particularly with developing the anime and character sections. So I've decided that I'm going to continue contributing, instead of stopping completely. I'm just not going to be on as often as I was over the summer, meaning the synopses and expanded character descriptions are going to come much slower than they used to. Hope you're fine with everything. --FanOfManyAnime 03:01, September 21, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I'm really sorry I've been falling behind in my edits.
The good news is I've been able to acquire some new images and information. Also i would like to add that becuase it's a new semester, I'll be slower with the edits but I plan to begin editing the chapters by early to mid October, if thats okay.
Hello, i'm a one of member of here right? I'll post some new picture if i caught that and edit something on here....
Admin position Edit
Hey, i was wondering if i could be an admin.
I'm very experienced and could be patrolling the place for bad edits, vandalism and such.
I woiuld also start to fill in these blank pages i have been seeing around!
Was269 20:15, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
Re:The World God Only Knows Edit
Re:History Strongest Disciple Kenichi Edit
Lengthy Names Edit
Hey Cococrash11. So having edited the Wiki for a few months now, I really feel that we should change a few things around here, for the sake of the readers. One of things around here that has always bugged me a lot are lengthy names for certain articles and categories. No offense to you or anything, but I'm finding it a real eyesore. Here are some suggestions I've made for new titles for some of the articles and categories.
Nurarihyon no Mago Manga -> Chapters
Nurarihyon no Mago Anime -> Episodes
Nurarihyon no Mago Series -> Nurarihyon no Mago
Nurarihyon no Mago Characters -> Characters
Male Characters -> Male
Female Characters -> Female
I think the readers are smart enough to know that what they are reading on this Wiki has to do with the Nurarihyon no Mago series, and that "Male" and "Female" are types of characters. I also think the readers can tell that a page entitled "Nurarihyon no Mago" is going to talk about the series.
Please consider these suggestions and tell me what you think. If you find anything hard to move because of all the pages that link to them, I can do it all for you. Thanks. ~~FOMA (talk) 23:07, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- By the way, I asked Lynxian on what she thought about this, and she agreed with my proposal. I'd like you to reconsider this, because we really want to help improve the Wiki. ~~FOMA (talk) 16:20, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, in actively refusing this proposal, you seem to be worrying a lot about formatting yourself. And if "it's not really that important" even to you, as you mentioned, why are you still refusing it so actively? As a user who wants to give some small anime/manga-related Wikis good kick-starts in their developments, formatting is one of the things I really want to look at with everyone else. So to me, formatting is important.
- Also, I'd very much love to fill in other sections apart from episodes and chapters, but I haven't figured out really much how yet, and I don't think I'll have the time to for awhile. I'm always doing everything I can think of right off my mind to contribute to this Wiki. ~~FOMA (talk) 23:04, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
Don't know what to add to it. And no, I haven't. My grades are already dropping so I can't afford to spend any more time reading them or helping you on those Wikis. Sorry. ~~FOMA (talk) 16:15, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
But you don't even care about it. You were the one that said it's not important. I have purposes for redirecting those pages that you can read on my original posts. ~~FOMA (talk) 01:19, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
Well, as I said earlier, I wanted to simplify the titles of these kinds of articles and categories for better navigation. The titles I made up can be typed on the "Search" box quicker than having to type "Nurarihyon no Mago" on the search box everytime. ~~FOMA (talk) 02:12, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
To whom are we "dignifying" the Wiki at? We've already emphasized enough that this is the Nurarihyon no Mago Wiki with things like the logo and the Osore. Is it necessary, or is it just overkill? ~~FOMA (talk) 06:39, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
I think Zeldapedia retained that title in the article page for a reason. It's because that Wiki is on the "Zelda" franchise, and the title of the manga series is called "The Legend of Zelda", which is a common name for many products related to the Zelda franchise. Because of this, they had to distinguish it from the rest of the products in the franchise also named "The Legend of Zelda".
On the other hand, "Nurarihyon no Mago" is already established as the name of the franchise. So we don't have to keep placing "Nurarihyon no Mago" at the beginning of each title for that, or indicate that the page "Nurarihyon no Mago" is on the franchise or series. ~~FOMA (talk) 02:38, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
The search function is actually only one problem, by the way. Aesthetically, especially since the series has such a long title such as "Nurarihyon no Mago", placing it on all the page titles and categories isn't really pleasing to the eye. ~~FOMA (talk) 04:30, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Sure. And sorry about that, I forgot that you wanted those pages named as Manga and Anime and I named them Chapters and Episodes by accident. About Kenichi, I've already prepared some logos for the Wiki. As for the content, I'll have to read the series first before I know what's going on, so please bear with me while I'm doing that. ~~FOMA (talk) 06:17, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Re:Nurarihyon no Mago/Plot Edit
I really don't see the point of adding extra links to the series page like that. I mean, making the heading like that makes it look messy because it links to another page unlike the other headings in the page. And if users wanted to see the series page, they can just click the "Universe" button at the top menu. ~~FOMA (talk) 09:37, January 24, 2011 (UTC)
We never agreed to Bakuman. Also, I am still trying to steer away from Wiki editing, but I still have to stay on occassionally for things like constant updates. I guess I should've told you that earlier. ~~FOMA (talk) 08:42, February 11, 2011 (UTC)
You know, I never firmly planned a specific time to come back to Wiki editing. It's just because I love editing a lot, like video gaming to teenagers. And I am still trying to stay away from spending too much of my life editing. ~~FOMA (talk) 23:05, February 11, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Cococrash11. Lately I've been dealing with a lot of personal problems, and not just within school. I think these problems stem from the fact that I spend too much time reading manga, watching anime and editing related Wikis, and too little time worrying about my own life. So for now, I'm going to take a long hiatus. I'm still a fan of many anime (and manga series), and I'll definitely come back to help you edit and organize the Nurarihyon no Mago and Kenichi Wikis with you, so please don't remove my sysop statuses. Until then, good bye. ~~FOMA (talk) 03:34, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
Locations Page Edit
I'm not really sure why you changed "Locations" to "Nurarihyon no Mago World." The example you used from the Sket Dance wiki isn't quite the same - the "Sket Dance Universe" page talks about anime, games, food, etc. which are unique to the series. The locations page is still called Locations. -- Lynxian 21:38, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
Admin Request Edit
Hi there, i want to ask you if i could become an admin of this wikia. I know that I'm active for 2 days but i can help you with many things at this wikia and i will make your wikia perfect. I'm specialized in creating templates and gathering informations, and i'm extremely active and can help anytime. Spanner020 11:36, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Well sorry, probably i got caught up in editing that i wanna change most of the pages. The next time i will talk to one of you guys. Spanner020 05:21, July 13, 2011 (UTC)
I was wondering, do you know another language? Your English doesn't really seem that great, so I was wondering if you're more fluent in another language. I know a lot of languages and I might be able to help you around. --FOMA (Talk) 13:00, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hello Cococrash11, i am ProGamerP9 maybe you've heard about me. I wish to talk about you to become one of the Bureaucrats/Administrators of the Nurarihyon no Mago Wiki. I know that it is early to ask for your request, but I am an extremely active contributer and i am extremely able to make your wikia popular and I can make your wikia brand new, and add codes to make this wiki having a better function. I have low edits at this wiki but as proof of trust I got over 20,000+ edits over all wiki's, I evenly leaved most of the wiki's where I contributed to edit this wikia. I promise you that I will make this wikia full of information and everything completed, if you can entrust me the adminship/bureaucracy. I know it is a big decision and I would be extremely happy if I did get the promotion, but I would understand if I did not. Thank you for your time. ProGamerP9 (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 18:29, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
- thank you very much, I will make the best of this wiki, promise. ProGamerP9 (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 23:14, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
Bureaucrats Rights Edit
Hi Cococrash11, I came here to ask you if you can make me also a main bureaucrat. As you can see, I'm still restyling this wikia with it's own style, got it's own background, templates and design. Right now I'm busy with writing the chapters, episode and characters pages. I'm highly active as you can see, working everyday to makes this a better place for all of us. So can you also make me a bureucrat, thank you for your time. KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 21:55, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Well sure, I wanna make this wikia evenly much better and better and if contributers feels like they wanna become an administrator they can come to me. I'm very active at this wikia, litterly every day, and if they ask you for administration rights, they can't get it directly. I got this message after 8 days since I ask you for the request. Honestly you can trust this wikia to me in your place, after a while you will see a whole different wikia then like you've one year before. So please, can you grant me the bureucrat rights, then I can make this wikia function well either, thanks for understanding. KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 21:08, January 12, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Article Quotes Edit
Re:Manual of Style Edit
There is already a Manual of Style that perfectly fits + a Character Outline Policy. But can you please not add headers where there are no texts inputted, that leaves the page all empty. KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 06:48, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh yeah, Cococrash11, I got everything for you under control. Me and Lynxian are making things much better around the wikia. I getting the information and she is grammatically correcting it and also comes with names of chapters and nurarihyon extra's. KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 06:56, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I like to, but if then I must create some time, I can edit around there. I wanna finish this wikia first. But I've contributed there before. KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 07:25, February 25, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Techniques & AbilitiesEdit
I don't think so, it's true that they give small information, but some not. We must explain the user about the techniques or abilities so that they can know about it. Anyways, I've seen what u've done on the character pages and the policy about lay-outs. Please do not undo any of it, this wikia needs his own unique style where anyone can look up too, and the lay-out has already good reviews by a lot of peoples. KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 05:32, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
- This is the new style and please stop with what u are doing. You weren't active a lot and know you are doing this to your own wikia. Many wikia's where I contributed had a lot of success and this hadn't and that's why I came here to help. Since I came here things become more clearer for others instead of shadier. It's not what you like, it's part of the community, listen to the community to what they say and what not. Peoples doesn't like the black lay-out of the bleach wikia and they where been having discussions a lot of time about it. So could you please stop it, I did my best for this wikia and I don't like it when my hard work is seen like trash. KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 06:17, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Edit you said "Besides I don't like the world Outline in the very top other Wiki didn't have it." it's because I'm still busy. KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 06:20, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
- OK, then I will change them. KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 08:05, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks by saying that, "Character Outline" is a complete outline that it cut in different headers that goes about the character. The header is on the top of every character article, because it has sub headers such as: History, Appearance, Personality. But it can serve mostly of the introduction of each character pages which mostly has: "Rikuo Nura, is the main protagonist of the series". But I'm still in consideration about it, but I will tell you when you can remove it so, give me some time to think about it. 08:17, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
It's an own style to have it italic. But I'm still in consideration to change it back normal. It is not necessary, but it makes the pages unique.07:52, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
New Manuel of Style Edit
Hey Cococrash11, I've changed the Manuel of Style of this wiki, you can see it here. It is based on the suggestion you've told me and we had a disagreement about it. But I hope that you like that because it is based on the suggestion from yours. Tell me if you like it, if you like to change something, then tell me. 11:45, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Whoops sorry, it is here, and have fun where you are going. 20:39, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Changed that. And I do not know what you mean about the Items, can you explain it? But about the header, you know it is creating ==Personality==, these = can make a header. And thank you for liking those rules.
05:50, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh the items, I will upgrade some templates which all of them links together. In the character infoboxes the item will appear automatically, there are some errors so you must visit to see it. There can also be information placed in the character page itself under the header "Abilities" about which items they have. And the about the headers, because other editors are editing the pages like this == Header == and the other contributors like this ==Header== which can cause irritation. But the header stuff is just a lightly rule, it isn't gonna be something serious. 13:29, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Changed that. And I do not know what you mean about the Items, can you explain it? But about the header, you know it is creating ==Personality==, these = can make a header. And thank you for liking those rules.
- Of course. 22:37, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
It's for the linking. The character category links to a special page named Browse Data that shows of directly the male category and the female category and many others that are automatically categorized in the Special Page itself. If there will be another category add in the article pages the link will be broken which can cause confusion in the Special Page.19:43, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Other wikis doesn't have this special page what we have, it must be ask by the wikia staff. 19:59, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
Special Page Edit
For what actually??08:33, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- What do u actually mean with the navigation header.
08:34, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Just at here. 08:36, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Which navigation header?? 08:40, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Just at here. 08:36, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry I don't know what you're trying to say?? 08:44, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh the navigations my bad, though you mean the wiki navigation, will do it, because articles will be revamped according to the manuel of styles policy.
08:50, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh yeah, here is a link where you can learn more about special page. 08:51, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Let me explain:
Manga - This is actually known to show the outline of the series manga, about how many volumes they've got and how many chapters they've got. The background of the manga: by who they got published, by who they are created, by which magazine they appeared. Short plot, about series, who's the main protagonist and who is the main antagonist, is the manga licensed by Viz Media or by another American Company. That is a page if you want to call it just "Manga".
List of Chapters and Volumes - Outline of the Volumes and which chapters are belonging to each volume. Extra chapters, Jump NEXT Chapters and any kind of special chapters separated.
I know why I changed "Manga" to "List of Chapters and Volumes" so this isn't wrong this is a view of what it actually is. So I am not wrong in what I'm concluding. KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 05:57, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Not only because other wiki's have the article page doesn't mean other wiki's must have it. Every wiki is unique at their own concept and organization, design and quality. The point of having a wiki is being "creative" what can you bring the visitor, what are you promising to the contributor if they are your biggest support. We we keep importing thing from other wiki's, then they complaining to your talk page and telling you a whole lot of drama by copying their style. You don't have to watch a lot to other wiki on how they are naming their pages or how their content look like. KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 06:10, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
- And that someone is?? He's right though, but that is not for a usage of displaying volumes and chapters, evenly that, redirects are also there, so if the visitor, contributors and administrators are typing "Manga" in the search box or in the link, they will jump automatically to the page which name is different. Redirects are also important, they can help new visitors and contributors jumping to hard named page, mostly if there is a page name with the letter "ō" or "ū". KidProdigy (Userpage ⁝ Talk) 06:27, June 5, 2012 (UTC)