Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter #1
Nurarihyon no Mago Episode #1
Anime, Manga and Game
The Nura Clan (奴良組, Nura Gumi) are the biggest yōkai faction in eastern Japan. They were first formed during the Sengoku Era and currently rule over the Kantō area. They are a yakuza yōkai group with Nurarihyon as their leader and use the character for fear (畏) as their symbol. There are about ten thousand yōkai who are considered members of the Nura group, divided into about 70 sub-clans. The group itself has been in decline since the death of the second head, Rihan Nura.
The Nura Clan main house is located in Ukiyoe Town, that is the Nura group territory, although it's not fully under control.
The Nura Clan protects the Land Gods under them. In return, the offerings and the Fear the Land Gods gather all go to the Nura Clan.
Current Council Members Edit
- Rikuo Nura (Supreme Commander, Third Head)
- Nurarihyon (Former Supreme Commander, First Head)
- Karasu Tengu (Overseer, Chairman of the Mount Takao Tengu Party)
- Mokugyo Daruma (Counselor, Chairman of the Daruma Alliance)
- Gyūki (Chairman of the Gyūki Clan)
- Zen (Chairman of the Yakushi Clan)
- Shōei (Second Chairman of the Kantō Great Ape Alliance)
- Hitotsume Nyūdō (Chairman of the One-Eyed Demon Clan)
- Ōmukade (Chairman of the Centipede Tribe)
- Asajigahara no Kijo (Chairman of the Kijō Clan)
- Mottainai Obake (Chairman of the Obake Clan)
- Sorobanbō (Chairman of the Yōkai Merchant Confederation)
Other Members Edit
Land Gods Edit
At the main house, a faction that acknowledges Rikuo and supports him as the candidate for the third Head. They form Rikuo's Hyakki Yako, and support him in battle. Its members wear black jackets with the symbol for "fear" emblazoned on the back, which can only be worn by those Rikuo has acknowledged.
- Kyūso Clan (excommunicated)
- Gagoze Alliance (excommunicated)
- Rihan Nura (Second Head, deceased)
- Yamabuki Otome (Deceased)
- Hihi (Deceased Chairman of the Kantō Great Ape Alliance)
- Hōkō (Deceased Chairman of the Hōkō Clan)
- Mitsume Yazura (Presumed deceased Chairman of the Three-Eyed Party)