Hanyō Village (半妖の里, Hanyō no Sato; Literally meaning "Demi-Yōkai Village") is known as a happy village where Rihan and Nurarihyon often goes. Known by it's villagers are happy and known that the village is bound together by love located in Mt. Fuji. During a conversation between Rikuo and Wakana, she told him that Rihan's grave is located in the Hanyō Village, in a place which possesses a strange power.
Sea of Trees Edit
The location has been located in Mt. Fuji, known as the location where the fear flows forth. It is the location where Nurarihyon and a strange person resurrected Hagoromo Gitsune. It is also the location of Rihan's grave and the place also seems to possess a strange power, which is mostly be resurrection but there can be more.
- ↑ Nurarihyon no mago Manga; Chapter 204, page 16
- ↑ Nurarihyon no Mago Manga; Chapter 195, page 7
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Nurarihyon no Mago; Chapter 204, page 14
- ↑ Nurarihyon no Mago Manga; Chapter 195, page 8
- ↑ Nurarihyon no Mago Manga; Chapter 200, page 18